Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010 Blog Chapter 16

I think I'll try to "talk" like yoda this chapter... just for the heck of it...

More interesting, this chapter was. Racist is Glanton, evil, besides. Jerks, bulls are, as well, old they are. Okay... I'm done now. so anyways, here's what I got:

I like Glanton's comment as they're leaving the crazed brothers, "I don't like to see white men that way." What a blatant racist! and the judge just smiles...

Tubac


Those silly Apaches... They hang the scouts up by their ankles, secure their tongues out side their mouths, and then roast them alive. Then, to top it off, they cut their ears off and cut open their abdomen so their "entrails" fall out... brutal... Then, perhaps the most humorous part of this encounter, the men make a deal with the same Indians that killed them. I can just imagine how much will power it took for Glanton not to shoot them out right, but I'm sure his horse biting the Indian's helped.

On page 227, "A pale green meteor came up the falley floor behind them and passed overhead and vanished silently in the wind." What is that....?

Whitneyville Colts

Page 223, McCarthy actually uses the word "turd"... really man? Surely there a better wordy word than turd you could've used...

Page 224 and 225.... I'm sure we all saw this coming as soon as it said, "We don't mind servin people of color." He tried being "politically correct" but all that did was piss them off worse. What's worse is that he actually thought they ALL were black! Then they start messing with him, "Now shoot the nigger." then "Put it down. Gaddamn, man. Tell him to put it down!" I can just imagine him stuttering. Then Brown just goes and picks up his gun as if it were nothing unusual and tells Jackson he's a bad guy in a way that I would tell Alex he sucks when he makes fun of Jill from AWCI...

No comments:

Post a Comment